Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Junk Title

​Required documents to junk a vehicle are the title and the license plate.  The title must be clear of all liens, and all property taxes must be paid or exonerated by the PVA.  If a title and/or plate have been lost, a duplicate title has to be applied for.  When the title comes back to the owner, you may then bring it back to finalize junking out the vehicle.