The following information must be provided:
- The name & address of the claimant
- The name & address of the contractor, subcontractor, or authorized agent and the property owner the lien is filed against
- The owner of the property and their name must be listed
- Description of property has to be specific enough to identify the property
- The lien must state the amount due and whether the services were performed by a contract with the owner or with the contractor or subcontractor
Note: The person claiming the line or someone on his behalf must sign the lien. Their signature must be notarized in order for the lien to be valid.